NetID System - Network Management Systems
The CEIA NetID System allows to centrally manage a network of CEIA Metal Detectors.
The NetID system is an integrated solution for centralized and remote management of CEIA equipment via an Ethernet network.
The System is composed of a server loaded with software applications (NetID ELSA) and of the Ethernet network controllers for connection to the CEIA equipment.
Through the APSiM3Plus Ethernet network controllers both CEIA walk-through Metal Detectors and other equipment (e.g. EMA and SAMD) to the NetID System.
Some of the NetID System functions are as follows:
- gathering and storage of information relating to each individual transit through the equipment connected to the network;
- real-time monitoring of the operational status of the connected devices;
- real-time notification of any anomalies in the equipment or modifications to parameters;
- remote management of the configuration of the connected equipment via password-protected personal access;
- storage of every individual event associated with the connected equipment in the NetID System-s database.