Enhanced Walk-Through Multi-Zone Metal Detector
- Accurate Detection of all Metallic Threat Items
- High Discrimination and Throughput
- Exceptional Immunity to external interferences
- Compliant with and Certified to the Strictest Security Standards for weapons detection
- Unmatched Reliability
- Rapid Installation
- Panel Design
The HI-PE Plus Multi-Zone Metal Detector provides accurate detection of all metals, high level of discrimination of non-threat items, full compliance with the latest Security Standards and exceptional immunity to external interferences. The HI-PE Plus has a very low nuisance alarm rate even at the strictest Security Levels requested today, and therefore allows high transit flow rates and the minimum need for intervention by inspection personnel.
- Capability to detect the full range of metal weapon threats even within body cavities. The most advanced Security Standards require detection of all ferrous and non-ferrous metal weapons and of those constructed in special non-magnetic alloys. The HI-PE Plus detects firearms and knives of this type, even when they are hidden within body cavities, and accurately indicate the position of the threat, its intensity and its prevalent composition. Inspection personnel thereby acquire thorough knowledge of the metal item and can act, according to procedures, with maximum effectiveness and security.
- 60 localization zones: 20 vertical; 3 lateral
- Met-Identity technology for Identification of Threat Composition
Cutting-edge discrimination technology allows personal effects to be ignored, creating rapid transit flow.
The transit volume magnetic scanning system, invented by CEIA and applied since production of the first zonal Metal Detectors in 1986, allows state-of-the-art detection and discrimination results.
The HI-PE Plus has a very low nuisance alarm rate even at the strictest Security Levels requested today, and therefore allows high transit flow rates and the minimum need for intervention by inspection personnel.
Unique alarm signalling
- 4 Multi-Zone Display Bars, each programmable as entry Stop/Go and/or local alarm indication
- High visibility of the control unit and the zone indication independent from the operator position and the installation environment. Accurate signaling is essential for best operation and flow management. The HI-PE Plus provides the user with fully-programmable signaling. Both entry-points can indicate with a high level of accuracy, even simultaneously, the vertical and lateral areas of transit of the threats detected, and can also be configured as ’traffic lights’ to control transits through the detector.
- Flexible Acoustic Alarm Signaling System: 10 Continuous and Pulsed Tones; 34 Special Sounds
- 10 Alarm Volume Levels. A complete acoustic alarm system allows personalization of the alarm tones and volume, with a wide choice of continuous, pulsed and special tones at different levels of intensity. The wide volume control dynamic allows operation even in very noisy environments.
Most powerful and versatile security features
Setting the Security Levels could not be easier and more versatile than in the HI-PE Plus. Users can choose directly from the known International Standards or request implementation of a Standard personalized to their own requirements. Users can also create their own program and save it in internal memory for later use.
- Up to 50 built-in Security Programs: Up to 30 International Standards; Up to 20 Customizable Levels
- Chip Card for automatic selection of Security Levels and parameter changes.
- Any security standard can be enhanced with selectable random alarm probability
- One touch guided automatic installation (OTS) Innovative function assisting the installation through an automatic step-by-step procedure
- Continuous self diagnostics assures monitored performance reliability